You hereby represent to slice that:
1. The Information you provide to slice from time to time, is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and you have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such Information to slice.
2. Your providing the Information as well as slice’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
You must ensure that the Information you provide Us remains accurate and up-to-date at all times.
Your Information will primarily be stored in electronic form however certain data can also be stored in physical form. We may enter into agreements with third parties to store or process your Information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your Information or data and We will, on reasonable basis, require such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your Information.
Information We collect
- Account Information: When you set up your account on the Portal, We collect your Information, such as your first and last name, referral code used (if any), address details, photo, email addresses, and telephone numbers.
- Identity: For certain Services, We may collect identity and Know Your Customer (“KYC”) related Information comply with the customer identification procedures and customer due diligence requirements and share the same with the relevant regulated entity, in accordance with Applicable Laws
- Device: We may collect Information related to the electronic device you use to access the Portal, such as your devices’ internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, software, device type, device ID, device international mobile equipment identity (IMEI) and date and time at which you visit the Portal or avail the Services. This helps Us learn about and verify your identity as well as detect/ prevent fraud and ensure that the SIM card in your phone and your registered phone number on the Portal match.
- Usage of the Portal: We may collect Information that you may electronically submit when you post on message boards, or information contained in searches, reviews, ratings or comments that you submit or Information about you from other persons or sources, or the details of your visits of the Portal or usage behaviour on the Portal. Such Information may be used by Us to administer the Portal and compute general statistics regarding the use of the Portal. We may also use this Information to share important or relevant updates and information through email and/or SMS, and also prevent communication that might not interest you.
- SMS: We may need access to the SMS functionality in your device for the purposes of activation of certain Services on your device. You may have restricted access to the Portal or the Services available through the Portal, if you disable, withdraw or do not provide this access.
- Camera: We may require access to your device’s camera for a seamless experience, for clicking your selfie, or to upload photos for profile updation and as may be required for KYC purposes, or for uploading any other necessary documents on the Portal.
- Location: We may collect and monitor your location to verify your current address, offer you customized promotions, ensure and check serviceability of Services and to prevent any fraudulent activity. We collect the location data from you in two ways: (i) when you add your pin code on the Portal; or (ii) when you enable such access from your mobile device. We collect this data only when Our Portal is being used. You may have restricted access to the Portal or the Services available through the Portal, if you disable, withdraw or do not provide this access.
- Contacts: We may need access to your contacts Information to enable you to transact using Our Services and to facilitate you to send money to your contacts using UPI.
- Storage: We may require permission so that your documents can be securely downloaded and saved on your phone, and so you can upload any required documents as part of using the Services. This helps in providing a smooth and seamless experience while using the Portal.
- Feedback Data and Other Data: We may access and save Information in the following instances:
- When you contact Us or We contact you, We may record Information provided by you during such communications or record calls for quality and training purposes;
- When you participate in Our referral programs or use any discount codes offered on the Portal and input such data;
- When you provide any feedback or comments to Us on the Portal or any other platform.
- Third Party Information: We may also work closely with Affiliates (defined below), third party business partners, technical sub-contractors, analytics providers, search information providers, etc. and may lawfully receive Information about you from such sources. Such Information may be combined with Information collected on the Portal and such other Information as provided in this Policy.
- Other Information: We may also collect your Information via other sources, such as delivery address or contact Information from Our Affiliates and partners, Information from Our payment service providers, public records, publicly available sources or internet sites, vendors, data suppliers and service providers, commercially available marketing lists or registries, telephone directories, social network, news outlets and other related media.
- Third party applications – We may in our capacity as a digital lending application, periodically collect metadata information of apps installed on your mobile device and share this information with our Lending Partners for the purpose of enabling financial services. The list of the Lending Partners can be found here: https://www.sliceit.com/financing-partners (“Lending Partners”). The Lending Partners are the entities that are regulated by Reserve Bank of India (“RBI”) to enable financial services in India.
Use of your Information
- To enable you to access the Portal;
- To avail the Services We offer to you, including any associated services;
- To facilitate payments for the transactions you make using the Services, including appropriate authentication in relation to your transaction;
- To create, maintain or update your account and verify your identity;
- To validate, process and share your Information, nominee details, and other legally mandated Information with regulated entities, financial institutions, or service providers engaged by Us to facilitate the Services;
- To facilitate or confirm payments made by you in relation to the Services;
- To enhance your user experience in relation to the Portal or the Services, including customisation of the Portal or the Services;
- To conduct audits, market research, project planning, troubleshooting;
- To identify and/or detect security breaches or attacks, errors, fraud, money laundering, abuse and other criminal activities, and investigating and taking appropriate remedial action;
- To provide relevant offers or rewards to you, based on your consumption patterns;
- To provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, bugs, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Portal;
- To deliver any administrative notices, alerts, advice, notifications and communication relevant to your use of the facilities on the Portal, through social media (including WhatsApp), SMS and other media;
- To recommend products or promotional offers to you that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences. We may also use your preferences or details regarding your usage of the Portal for marketing and other promotional activities;
- To comply with Applicable Laws or requests received from regulators, government, law enforcement or judicial authorities under Applicable Laws or Our contract with a third party;
- To disclose to Affiliates, Our and their employees, agents and representatives on a need-to-know basis to facilitate provision of Services;
- To carry out Our obligations and enforcing rights arising from any contracts between Us;
- To help improve quality and design of Our Portal, including to create new features, promotions, functionality and services;
- To help improve the Services; or
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide Us the Information and/or for any other purpose with your consent.
Sharing of your information
We may share your information for the following purposes: -
- With financial institutions (such as banks and Non-Banking Financial Companies), credit information companies, NPCI, RBI or other regulatory agencies, to facilitate provision of Services, or as required under Applicable Laws;
- With vendors or service providers, business partners, Affiliates, to provide you with the Services, facilitate account creation, provide technical or customer support, synchronization of your contacts with the Portal or other software applications, send you communications via emails, messages or tele-call to inform you about the Services, or products, offers or services that may be of interest to you, push notifications to your electronic device on Our behalf, and collect, process and settle payments. We may also use other third parties for activities such as conducting surveys for Us, and may share your information with such third parties;
- With Our holding companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and other body corporates in Our group (collectively, "Affiliates"), which operate under common ownership or control;
- With a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all the assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which your Information may be amongst the assets transferred;
- With law enforcement agencies, courts, regulators and/or other governmental organizations which have jurisdiction, to ensure compliance with orders or government directives;
- In any other circumstances where We have your consent for any other purpose disclosed by Us when you provide the Information.
Third party policies
Our security practices and policies
- To secure the Information, We implement reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under the IT Laws. We have comprehensive documented information security programme and information security policies that contain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the Information being collected and the nature of Our business.
- While We try Our best to ensure your Information is safe and secure, because of the inherent vulnerabilities of the internet, We cannot warrant complete security of all Information that you share with Us.
- We protect the security of your Information during transmission by using servers that have Firewall and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate installed, which encrypts information you input and prevents unauthorized access of such information to or from a private network in addition to maintaining security of your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on "Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements".
Withdrawal of Consent & Rectification
You can access and review the Information shared by you, after fulfilling the pending contractual obligations, by getting in touch with Us. You can also withdraw or revoke consent given to Us to process any Information given by you to Us, by writing to Us at email@example.com. Also, you can request deletion of your account on the Portal.
We shall not retain your Information if it is no longer required by Us and there is no legal requirement to retain the same. Do note that multiple legal bases may exist in parallel, and We may still have to retain certain Information at any time.
In the event any Information provided by you is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated then you should provide Us with the accurate, complete and up to date Information and have Us rectify such Information at Our end immediately. We urge you to ensure that you always provide Us with accurate and correct Information to ensure your use of Our Services is uninterrupted.
Information of Children
We do not knowingly solicit or collect Information from children under the age of 18 years. Use of the Portal is only available for persons who can enter into a legally binding contract under Applicable Laws.
When you visit the Portal, one or more cookies will be sent to the device being used by you to access the Portal. The cookies are either used to improve the quality of the Portal or for storing your preferences as a user, improving search results and tracking user trends. You have the option of disabling cookies via your browser preferences on your device. However, if you disable cookies on your browser, some parts of the Portal may not function effectively.
If you would like to ask about, make a request relating to, or complain about how We process your information, please contact or email Our grievance officer, at one of the addresses below. Our grievance officer will attempt to expeditiously redress your grievances.
For any request, complain, feedback or grievances, please contact:
- Name – Vikram Krishnan
- Contact details – firstname.lastname@example.org